Autobahn is a technology start-up with a vision to make cybersecurity and vulnerability management accessible to all businesses. Our SaaS product has been developed by some of the world’s finest cybersecurity researchers and experts. Our SaaS tool allows both cybersecurity experts and non-experts to embark on a journey to implement effective vulnerability management in their business.
Do you want to make a positive impact and work on a cutting-edge cybersecurity product? We are growing our team around Autobahn – apply to join today.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing our vulnerability and management tool, "Autobahn". They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Work with large data sets and develop algorithms to make raw data more useful to the enterprise
- Develop auto discovery features and enhance discovery assets from various sources
- Build, maintain, and develop integrated data pipeline architecture
- Work closely with engineers and product team members to improve our data platform
- 1 year of professional experience as a software engineer (ideally using Python)
- Proficiency in Python programming language; Familiarity with the Flask framework and complex data structures is a plus!
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English
- You will have a high degree of freedom to shape the technology of Autobahn and the opportunity to extend your proven leadership skills, working closely in an international environment with seasoned entrepreneurs
- Bright, motivated, and international colleagues
- Opportunity for non-stop learning from our world-leading security experts
- 1-3 week company retreat annually
- Private healthcare insurance
- ClassPass membership
- A modern office in Mega Kuningan with all you can drink coffee in the kitchen