Autobahn is a technology start-up with a vision to make cybersecurity and vulnerability management accessible to all businesses. Our SaaS product has been developed by some of the world’s finest cybersecurity researchers and experts. Our SaaS tool allows both cybersecurity experts and non-experts to embark on a journey to implement effective vulnerability management in their business.
We are looking for a talented Senior UI/Product Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. You will be collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience, and execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Be responsible for the development of features from upfront research through execution
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Support fellow designers so they can do their best work
- Improve design standards and encourage the team to strive for continuous improvement
- More than 3 years of experience in designing B2B SaaS solutions
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- A portfolio that outlines your previous work, including the process and the design solution(s)
- Experience in using design tools such as Figma, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience in design frameworks, discovery processes frameworks, and tools
- Experience in testing and validating hypotheses with clients and stakeholders
- Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic agile environment
- Estimate work, commit and deliver on deadlines and are vocal when risk arises
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Team player that enjoys collaborating cross-functionally and working with a great group of designers, who genuinely care about design and each other
Perks & Benefits
- This is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity to join the field of cybersecurity in Berlin
- You will have a high degree of freedom to shape the product of Autobahn and the opportunity to extend your proven leadership skills
- Work closely with seasoned entrepreneurs in an international environment
- Flat hierarchy – we value everybody’s input and contribution
- Urban Sports Club membership
- BVG Pass (Public Transportation)
We are looking forward to receiving your application.