Autobahn is a technology start-up with a vision to make cybersecurity and vulnerability management accessible to all businesses. Our SaaS product has been developed by some of the world’s finest cybersecurity researchers and experts. Our SaaS tool allows both cybersecurity experts and non-experts to embark on a journey to implement effective vulnerability management in their business.
Do you want to make a positive impact and work on a cutting-edge cybersecurity product? We are growing our team around Autobahn – apply to join today.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer at Autobahn you will have high freedom to explore tools and technology in DevOps practice in order to facilitate the smooth development of our SaaS vulnerability management and prioritization tool. You will also get a chance to demonstrate and improve your leadership skills by teaching and mentoring more junior team members. Together with the DevOps team, we need you to accelerate the testing, release and deployment process, also to ensure the high availability of our system.
- Own and improve our CI/CD pipelines using modern tools
- Ensure high availability of our system
- Improve portability of various services
- Ensure the highest level of operational security in DevOps related processes
- Document processes and infrastructure
- Support internal/client teams with system/architecture support
- Collaborate with the development team to optimize the Software architecture
- Minimal 5 years of proven experience as DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines
- Experience with ‘Infrastructure as Code practices
- Knowledge of best practices for secure network configuration
- Comfortable with Python and Bash scripting
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure
- Experience working with large databases – SQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ
- Comfortable in a Linux environment
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Proficiency in English
Perks & Benefits:
- This is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity to join the world of Cybersecurity in Berlin
- You will have a high degree of freedom to shape the technology of Autobahn and the opportunity to extend your proven leadership skills, working closely in an international environment with seasoned entrepreneurs
- Flat hierarchy – we value everybody’s input and contribution
- Urban Sports Club membership
- BVG Pass (Public Transportation)
We are looking forward to receiving your application!