Autobahn is a technology start-up with a vision to make cybersecurity manageable and understandable for everyone. Our SaaS product has been developed by some of the world’s finest cybersecurity researchers and experts from Security Research Labs. Autobahn allows both cybersecurity experts as well as non-IT experts to embark on a journey to implement effective vulnerability management in their businesses.
We are looking for a Security Software Engineer to develop our SaaS vulnerability scanner. Having a combination of passion for security and great coding skills in Python would be a perfect fit for this role. You will develop the "security meat" of the product, this means adding new vulnerabilities to the scanner and improving false positive rates by writing better tests for different vulnerabilities.
- Build, improve and maintain innovative tools to assess and enhance the security of our clients
- Develop code that is secure by design
- Ensure the continued high-quality performance from our tools
- Understand and work with the infrastructure of our cloud services
- Create and maintain thorough documentation
- Proficiency in Python programming language and bash scripting
- Software development experience on a large project in a team
- A security/privacy mindset and are curious about security research
- Familiarity with Linux, networks, databases, GIT
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills; can work independently
- Bonus points: Penetration testing experience and OSCP/OSWE/OSCE certification
- English language proficiency
Perks & Benefits:
- This is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity to join the world of Cybersecurity in Berlin
- You will have a high degree of freedom to shape the technology of Autobahn and the opportunity to extend your proven leadership skills, working closely in an international environment with seasoned entrepreneurs
- Flat hierarchy – we value everybody’s input and contribution
- Urban Sports Club membership
- BVG Pass (Public Transportation)
We are looking forward to receiving your application!