Autobahn is a technology start-up with a vision to make cybersecurity and vulnerability management accessible to all businesses. Our SaaS product has been developed by some of the world’s finest cybersecurity researchers and experts. Our SaaS tool allows both cybersecurity experts and non-experts to embark on a journey to implement effective vulnerability management in their business.
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer to build a world-class technology team and technology stack that supports our vision, a key member of our Senior Management Team, reporting directly to the CEO. In your capacity, you will communicate with stakeholders inside and outside of Autobahn to ensure we build a future-proof tech stack that enables our customers’ success.
Strategic thinking, strong architecture skills, as well as agile methodology proficiency are essential in this role. You will partner with our Vice President of Product to ship customer-centric, high-quality software in short sprint cycles. We expect you to follow current and future technological trends. On top of this, if you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
- Partner with CEO and VP of Product Management to define, prioritize and realize our product roadmap
- Translate the product roadmap into a highly scalable and cost-efficient architecture leveraging modern technologies
- Build, manage and develop in-house engineering team across our various locations, as well as potentially contracted development partners, and head the integrations of partner API's to our platform
- Implement and manage customer-centric agile processes and alignment between the engineering and product development teams, driving their quality, performance, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Discover and implement innovative technologies that yield a competitive advantage
- Significant experience (7+ years) in software architecture and personally building web/digital products – ideally in the B2B space from early-stage through scaling and maturity using cloud environments such as AWS or Azure
- You have hired, managed, coached/mentored, and inspired a team of 20+ engineers in an agile development environment providing architectural guidance, code reviews, etc.
- Deep knowledge of full-stack modern development practices (ex: Serverless, DevOps, Microservices, APIs) as well as frontend and backend technologies. Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery have been part of your processes for the past years
- Excellent communication skills in English
Perks & Benefits:
- This is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity to join the world of Cybersecurity in Berlin
- You will have a high degree of freedom to shape the technology of Autobahn and the opportunity to extend your proven leadership skills, working closely in an international environment with seasoned entrepreneurs
- Flat hierarchy – we value everybody’s input and contribution
- Urban Sports Club membership
- BVG Pass (Public Transportation)
We are looking forward to receiving your application and scheduling an introduction call.