Autobahn is a technology start-up with a vision to make cybersecurity and vulnerability management accessible to all businesses. Our SaaS product has been developed by some of the world’s finest cybersecurity researchers and experts. Our SaaS tool allows both cybersecurity experts and non-experts to embark on a journey to implement effective vulnerability management in their business.
As Head People and Culture at Autobahn, you will head all HR topics as you are experienced in handling the full employer lifecycle from advertising to onboarding new talents on all levels of Seniority. This is a unique chance to support the growth of a fast scaling business with an existing client and a start-up mentality.
- As Head of P&C, you are the direct contact for all HR topics (employee lifecycle) for all Autobahn employees.
- You are experienced in setting up your department and you are used to hiring in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- You are responsible for the onboarding of your new colleagues.
- You help leaders align the organisation's strategies, goals and priorities with its mission and values.
- You promote practices, structures and working methods to strengthen and positively change the agile organisation and structure. This includes, for example, conducting workshops and staff surveys.
- You are experienced in conducting contracts according to German labour law.
- Together with the Finance department, you prepare the monthly payroll accounting.
- You have successfully completed your studies, ideally with a focus on HR
- You have several years of professional experience in a similar position
- You enjoy a broad-based role and have an eye for current HR trends and innovations
- In addition to your hands-on mentality, you are characterised by your proactive way of working as well as your flexibility and assertiveness
- Your strong communication skills and empathy make you a real team player.
- You are enthusiastic about Cybersecurity and/or Software as a Service
- You speak very good German, but can also communicate well in English
Perks & Benefits
- This is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity to join the world of Cybersecurity in Berlin
- You will have a high degree of freedom to shape the technology of Autobahn and the opportunity to extend your proven leadership skills, working closely in an international environment with seasoned entrepreneurs
- Flat hierarchy – we value everybody’s input and contribution
- Urban Sports Club membership
- BVG Pass (Public Transportation)
We are looking forward to receiving your application – consisting of your CV and cover letter and including your preferred start