Autobahn is a technology start-up with a vision to make cybersecurity and vulnerability management accessible to all businesses. Our SaaS product has been developed by some of the world’s finest cybersecurity researchers and experts. Our SaaS tool allows both cybersecurity experts and non-experts to embark on a journey to implement effective vulnerability management in their business.
We are seeking a Head of Design to develop and manage all aspects of product design together with our Head of Product and CEO. You will report to our Head of Product and oversee the implementation of product design objectives and initiatives. Additionally, you will build a team of experienced product designers and define how product design operates.
- Lead product design strategy, collaborate and build alignment with key stakeholders, Head of Product, CTO and CEO to ensure the strategy delivers on both the customer and business goals
- Ensure that design outputs are delivered on time and responsible for quality control over design outputs and production
- Define how product design operates at Autobahn, including user research practices, ideation processes, strategy, interaction design, prototyping, success measurement & analytics, and visual design
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, marketing, and sales teams
- Recruit, hire, and lead an excellent team of product designers to execute our product vision and strategy
- Establish and develop best practices within the design teams
- Solid experience (5+ years) as a Lead UX Designer. Ideally in a B2B early stage start up’s
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across different teams
- Experience in building and coaching design teams
- An inspiring portfolio that demonstrates experience managing design processes, leading design projects, crafting design systems, working through complex user flows, and shipping products that are functional, intuitive and visually compelling
- Fluent in English
Perks & Benefits:
- This is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity to join the world of Cybersecurity in Berlin
- You will have a high degree of freedom to shape the product design and the opportunity to extend your proven leadership skills, working closely in an international environment with seasoned entrepreneurs
- Flat hierarchy – we value everybody’s input and contribution
- Urban Sports club membership
- BVG Pass (Public Transportation)
We are looking forward to receiving your application – consisting of your CV and cover letter and including your preferred start date.