Autobahn is a technology start-up with a vision to make cybersecurity and vulnerability management accessible to all businesses. Our SaaS product has been developed by some of the world’s finest cybersecurity researchers and experts. Our SaaS tool allows both cybersecurity experts and non-experts to embark on a journey to implement effective vulnerability management in their business.
In your role as Chief of Staff at Autobahn, you will work alongside and report directly to our CEO. From day one, you will have a direct impact on strategic and operational challenges and independently drive key projects across the business. You will facilitate efficient decision-making on critical issues, directly influencing our success in the long term.
- Driving the business strategy, from conception to operational implementation.
- Build and shape the organisation towards efficiency, productivity and excellence through proactive improvements and intensive collaboration with the respective business unit heads
- Working with the CEO on the key value drivers of the business, supporting and structuring decision making and steering the business
- Responsibility for the preparation of detailed concepts, presentations, decision minutes and KPI reports
- Prioritising decisions and resolving issues on behalf of senior management
- Function as sounding board and sparring partner for the CEO and the leadership team
- Several years of relevant experience where you have learned to navigate and succeed in complex environments, e.g. in management consulting, investment banking, leadership positions or as a founder and a degree from a respected university.
- Experience in working in a highly dynamic environment with unstructured processes and moving targets
- Excellent communication skills, empathy and the competence to deal with a variety of personalities
- Confidence to challenge the CEO and other stakeholders
- Competence to quickly understand business, financial and technological details and draw own conclusions
- Ability to create powerful content in terms of expression and presentation
Perks & Benefits
- This is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity to join the world of Cybersecurity in Berlin
- You will have a high degree of freedom to shape the technology of Autobahn and the opportunity to extend your proven leadership skills, working closely in an international environment with seasoned entrepreneurs
- Flat hierarchy – we value everybody’s input and contribution
- Urban Sports club membership
- BVG Pass (Public Transportation)
We are looking forward to receiving your application – consisting of your CV and cover letter and including your preferred start