Autobahn is a technology start-up with a vision to make cybersecurity and vulnerability management accessible to all businesses. Our SaaS product has been developed by some of the world’s finest cybersecurity researchers and experts. Our SaaS tool allows both cybersecurity experts and non-experts to embark on a journey to implement effective vulnerability management in their business.
As the Head of Engineering, you will partner with executive leadership to ensure we deliver against the technical product roadmap of the Autobahn Enterprise solution. Reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer, you will set budget and staffing to support our execution and you will be a crucial part of new feature deliveries, system availability, and security. You will lead engineering managers and engineers as you ensure the growth and availability of our platform.
- Manage and drive sprint execution and delivery against our product roadmap
- Manage both a delivery team and engineering managers in support of product roadmap delivery
- Together with our CTO, you will set technical direction in support of our platform requirements
- Translate the product roadmap into a highly scalable and cost-efficient architecture leveraging modern technologies
- Build, manage and develop in-house engineering team across our various locations, as well as potentially contracted development partners, and ensure the integrations of partner API's to our platform
- Significant experience (4+ years) in software architecture and personally building web/digital products – ideally in the B2B space from early-stage through scaling and maturity using cloud environments such as AWS or Azure
- You have hired, managed, coached/mentored, and inspired a team of 10+ engineers in an agile development environment providing architectural guidance, code reviews, etc.
- Deep knowledge of full-stack modern development practices (ex: Serverless, DevOps, Microservices, APIs) as well as frontend and backend technologies. Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery have been part of your processes for the past years
- Excellent communication skills in English
Perks & Benefits:
- This is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity to join the world of Cybersecurity in Berlin
- You will have a high degree of freedom to shape the technology of Autobahn and the opportunity to extend your proven leadership skills, working closely in an international environment with seasoned entrepreneurs
- Flat hierarchy – we value everybody’s input and contribution
- Urban Sports Club membership
- BVG Pass (Public Transportation)
We are looking forward to receiving your application and scheduling an introduction call.