Autobahn is a technology start-up with a vision to make cybersecurity and vulnerability management accessible to all businesses. Our SaaS product has been developed by some of the world’s finest cybersecurity researchers and experts. Autobahn allows both cybersecurity experts and non-experts to implement effective vulnerability management and vulnerability prioritization.
We are looking for a talented Senior UI/Product Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. You will be collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience, and execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Collaborate with product management on wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Effectively communicate your designs to developers and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Support the Development team to make sure features are implemented as intended
- Support fellow designers so they can do their best work
- Improve design standards and encourage the team to strive for continuous improvement
- More than 3 years of relevant experience in designing SaaS products (a plus when you have worked for B2B products)
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- A portfolio that outlines your previous work, including the process and the design solution(s)
- Experience in using design tools such as Figma, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic agile environment
- Estimate work, commit and deliver on deadlines and are vocal when risk arises
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Team player that enjoys collaborating cross functionally and working with a great group of designers, who genuinely care about design and each other
We look forward to receiving your application.