Product Owner /Product Manager (m/f/x)
Autobahn is a technology start-up with a vision to make cybersecurity and vulnerability management accessible to all businesses. Our SaaS product has been developed by some of the world’s finest cybersecurity researchers and experts. Our SaaS tool allows both cybersecurity experts and non-experts to embark on a journey to implement effective vulnerability management in their business.
As a product owner (m/f/d), you are responsible for internal product development from the backend to the APIs to the web frontend. Together with your development teams, the stakeholders, and supplying departments, you are significantly responsible for permanently developing the product vision and filling it with life.
- You are always close to the product, have a deep understanding of customer needs against the backdrop of economic aspects, and continuously develop our products on this basis.
- You work closely with stakeholders and prioritize requirements as part of the backlog to maximize customer benefit and business value and enable fast small releases.
- Together with our user experience experts, you work out the best symbioses of user experience, design, and functionality. In doing so, you incorporate different levels of validation and ensure that customer feedback is incorporated and taken into account.
- You communicate requirements and acceptance criteria in a clear manner and regularly present progress and results to the team and stakeholders.
- You have a university degree or a comparable practice-oriented qualification in a business or technical environment
- You have in-depth knowledge of agile development methods, ideally certification as a product owner (m/f/d) and/or scrum master (m/f/d), and experience in the field of Internet technologies/cyber security/SaaS solutions
- You are characterized by structured analytical thinking, above-average commitment, motivation, and initiative
- You have very good communication skills in English, German is beneficial
- As a team player you have empathy for colleagues and project situations as well as assertiveness and can motivate yourself and others even in difficult situations.
- We need an entrepreneurial, self-responsible way of working
Perks & Benefits:
- This is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity to join the world of Cybersecurity in Berlin
- You will have a high degree of freedom to shape the technology of Autobahn and the opportunity to extend your proven leadership skills, working closely in an international environment with seasoned entrepreneurs
- Flat hierarchy – we value everybody’s input and contribution
- Urban Sports Club membership
- BVG Pass (Public Transportation)
We are looking forward to receiving your application!