Autobahn is a technology start-up with a vision to make cybersecurity and vulnerability management accessible to all businesses. Our SaaS product has been developed by some of the world’s finest cybersecurity researchers and experts. Our SaaS tool allows both cybersecurity experts and non-experts to embark on a journey to implement effective vulnerability management in their business.
As a Product Manager (m/f/d), you are responsible for the definition and implementation of the roadmap of our SaaS solution to ensure its market success. Together with your delivery counterparts, the stakeholders and supplying departments, you are significantly responsible for permanently developing the product vision and filling it with life.
- You manage and develop the product(s) according to a client success-oriented journey and based on a deep understanding of requirements, the market and the competitive environment.
- You are conducting hypothesis tests together with UX validating feature ideas
- You are a user experience expert, working out the best symbioses of user experience, design and functionality.
- You ensure that different levels of validation are incorporated, and that client feedback is considered.
- You create Personas to define user requirements and identify pain points of specific client and user groups
- You have a university degree or a comparable practice-oriented qualification in a business or technical environment
- You have worked as a software product manager or product owner for 3+ years, bring expertise in agile development processes and have a proven track record of managing a software product lifecycle in B2B markets
- You have proven expertise in A/B Testing, creating Personas and writing PRD’s
- You are characterized by structured analytical thinking, above-average commitment, motivation and initiative
- You have very good communication skills in English, German is beneficial
- As a team player, you have empathy for colleagues and project situations as well as assertiveness and can motivate yourself and others even in difficult situations.
- We need an entrepreneurial, self-responsible way of working
Perks & Benefits
- This is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity to join the world of Cybersecurity in Berlin
- You will have a high degree of freedom to shape the technology of Autobahn and the opportunity to extend your proven leadership skills, working closely in an international environment with seasoned entrepreneurs
- Flat hierarchy – we value everybody’s input and contribution
- Urban Sports club membership
- BVG Pass (Public Transportation)
We are looking forward to receiving your application!