Autobahn is a technology start-up with a vision to make cybersecurity manageable and understandable for everyone. Our SaaS product has been developed by some of the world’s finest cybersecurity researchers and experts from Security Research Labs. Autobahn allows both cybersecurity experts as well as non-IT experts to embark on a journey to implement effective vulnerability management in their businesses.
Location: Berlin – This is a remote opportunity!
Director of Sales DACH (m/f/d)
As Director of Sales DACH, you will take over responsibility for growing our business in the DACH region. You will have the full support of BDRs, Account Executives, and the leadership team to help you be successful in this exciting position.
You will have a high degree of freedom to shape the technology of Autobahn Security and the opportunity to extend your proven leadership skills, working closely in an international environment with seasoned entrepreneurs.
This is a unique chance to grow personally as well as with Autobahn Security and to become part of a worldwide success story.
- You will have the chance to lead international Sales by example and to support us to become the go-to cybersecurity SaaS solution for managing vulnerabilities.
- You will take full responsibility for monetization strategy and continue to grow revenue and market position in the DACH region through our ambitious and challenging consultative selling approach.
- As part of the Autobahn leadership team, you will shape our overall business strategy together with a highly motivated, experienced Senior team.
- You will be the central interface between all stakeholders within Autobahn Security.
- You will develop a highly motivated Sales team through individual coaching and incentivize your team through clear goals and KPIs.
- You report directly to our CEO
- You have a degree with a business focus or a technical background, and several years of management experience in a SaaS Sales lead position.
- You have relevant experience in lead generation, sales, and customer account management in B2B business models or have gained relevant experience in strategy consulting and business development.
- You can develop comprehensive go-to-market strategies and implement them with excellent project management skills.
- You developed Sales teams before and developed small to mid-sized companies to min eight figures ARR.
- You have the ambition to expand our market share in Cybersecurity with a highly technical and knowledgeable team. Previous experience in SaaS Sales is essential.
- You have a business fluent command of English.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and/or scheduling a first introduction call!